- There was no reality to pain when it left one, thought while it held one fast all other realities failed.
- I used to think I had ambition… but now I’m not so sure. It may have been only discontent. They’re easily confused.
- Too much good fortune can make you smug and unaware. Happiness should be like an oasis, the greener for the desert that surrounds it.
- I’ve seen public opinion shift like the wind and put out the very fire it lighted.
- One of the pleasantest things about book writing is that sometimes it brings one in touch with old friends.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!