- The death of chief justice Rehnquist and the president’s nomination of John Roberts raises the stakes for the court and the American people exponentially.
- We do not believe voters gave President Bush a mandate to turn back the clock decades on so many of our legal protections.
- Once again, Pat Robertson leaves us speechless with his insensitivity and arrogance.
- The nation will be shaped for decades by decisions that are made by President Bush and the Senate about the future of the Supreme Court.
- Confirming John Roberts would endanger much of the progress made by the nation in civil rights over the past half century.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!