- Cadillacs are down at the end of the bat.
- All of his saves have come in relief appearances.
- I think one of the most difficult things for anyone who’s played baseball is to accept the fact that maybe the players today are playing just as well as ever.
- If Casey Stengel were alive today, he’d be spinning in his grave.
- Darryl Strawberry has been voted to the Hall of Fame five years in a row.
- You know what they say about Chicago. If you don’t like the weather, wait fifteen minutes.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!