- In music, the punctuation is absolutely strict, the bars and rests are absolutely defined. But our punctuation cannot be quite strict, because we have to relate it to the audience. In other words we are continually changing the score.
- Acting is the ability to dream on cue.
- Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people from coughing.
- You’ve got to perform in a role hundreds of times. In keeping it fresh one can become a large, madly humming, demented refrigerator.
- The most precious things in speech are pauses.
- The art of acting consists in keeping people from coughing.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!