- I have vanity and greed enough for one person. But at the same time, I feel in my bones you lose a lot of life’s value if you don’t see yourself as a member of the family of man.
- Just as theater has to be where people live, actors have to go out in the marketplace – not be cut off by a lens. Either an artist grows or he stagnates.
- I’m not any more moral than my neighbors.
- I was never taken to a play or concert or church. Yet I was a show-off, a dreamer, a storyteller.
- You only mature when you face problems you can’t deal with.
- ‘The Waltons’ was profoundly important after years of wandering around. I was 44 and cut off from family and friends. It nurtured me back to a sense of family and who I am. It was a transforming experience.
- The beauty of life is in people who feel some obligation to enhance life. Without that, we’re only half alive.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!