- You can’t succeed in beating the insurgents unless you can convince the people that they can be protected.
- Sir, I see a lot of documents in my day-to-day business, and I can’t tell you every document that I’ve seen. It may have passed across my desk. It may not have passed across my desk. I truthfully cannot answer that question, other than to say I don’t remember.
- The expansion and sophistication of transnational crime represents one of the most dangerous threats we confront in the next millennium.
- We’re seeing the development of tactics in Iraq, such as suicide bombing. Insurgents have been driving cars with explosives into hotels and office buildings. The recruitment may be even more prolific outside Iraq.
- Let’s be cautious about dreaming up extreme scenarios. The situation in Iraq is still salvageable.
- The precondition to freedom is security.
- I was deposed in association with a case involving the Golden Venture, a ship which smuggled Chinese aliens into the United States about eight or nine ago.
- The purpose of Plan Columbia was to deal with the increased cultivation and illegal activity associated with that cultivation concerning narco trafficking in Columbia.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!