- I’ve said that I would play anything to do with ‘Star Wars.’ But really, deep down, I would love to come back as Darth Maul – that’s what I want to do. I would go crazy, go mental, lock myself in a cabin, you know. Do the whole ‘method’ for two or three months, spear-fishing and stuff, just to play the character again.
- I’m a big Batman fan; to be honest, to be a part of any superhero movie would really fulfill all of my childhood fantasies. If I could get beaten up by Batman, and just be part of the franchise, even getting kicked through a window would be great!
- My gun trainer on the first ‘G.I. Joe’ gave me about a week of commando training, so I got to shoot every single machine gun and hand gun there was.
- The martial arts that I got into was because of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan, because of all of the animal styles at the time. It was around about the time when Jackie was doing ‘Drunken Master,’ and, like, Snake versus this and that.
- Growing up as a kid, I wanted to be a ninja. In martial arts, even though I did Chinese kung fu, I always wanted to be this secret samurai or a ninja. There’s something about ninjas that was very appealing to me as a kid. So of course, I was climbing a lot of trees and other things and getting up to mischief – good mischief.
- When I played Darth Maul, it sort of came from inside. I’m not saying it was natural, but I really enjoyed it, and I think I was tapping into my childhood, growing up with ‘Star Wars.’ And I grew up with G.I. Joe as well. Same as ‘Thundercats’ and ‘Transformers’ and ‘He-Man.’ And so I think it was the inner kid in me just came out.
- There’s something mysterious about ninjas because they’re deadly and they’re scary.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!