- I would love to retire a Raider, but I have earned the right to be a free agent.
- When I look back at football, I’ve always said to myself, ‘I’d rather leave the game and have something in my tank rather than have left all of me out on the field.’
- I may see a way I want to do something, and I understand when you have a team, everybody can’t do their own thing. I’m willing to put my own agenda aside to do what’s best for the team.
- You never want conflict. But sometimes conflict is inevitable.
- I won’t say there’s a good Richard and a bad Richard, but I’ve got a switch, and when it clicks on, I’m somebody else.
- I’ve always respected the authority figures in my life, including my coaches.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!