- A good many young writers make the mistake of enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope, big enough for the manuscript to come back in. This is too much of a temptation to the editor.
- He looked at me as if I were a side dish he hadn’t ordered.
- No one, ever, wrote anything as well even after one drink as he would have done with out it.
- An optimist is a girl who mistakes a bulge for a curve.
- I’ve known what it is to be hungry, but I always went right to a restaurant.
- Walter Mayer was a hero at a Salvation Army home fire in Cincinnati.
- The only real happiness a ballplayer has is when he is playing a ball game and accomplishes something he didn’t think he could do.
- The family you come from isn’t as important as the family you’re going to have.
- They gave each other a smile with a future in it.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!