- Juggling is sometimes called the art of controlling patterns, controlling patterns in time and space.
- Well, as you know, there are 24 hours in every day. And if that’s not enough, you’ve always got the nights!
- It would be very discouraging if somewhere down the line you could ask a computer if the Riemann hypothesis is correct and it said, ‘Yes, it is true, but you won’t be able to understand the proof.’
- Math is sometimes called the science of patterns.
- A lot of the high-level sports are really in your mind.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!