- I mean he’s a very famous director… they’re not going to put their… and he’s very tough, he doesn’t like interference at all, so he kept them at bay.
- I went straight in. Fade in, one… whatever. He’s playing the piano in the radio station.
- Easier to climb up, than to just hang on.
- No, I can’t write treatments, I think there’s a danger with treatments. That you… you write out your first excitement and enthusiasm in a prose treatment.
- He’s very concealed, Polanski. We became very close friends, but I don’t think I ever saw him drop his guard. I didn’t see him upset or anything like that, we just did the work.
- It’s a terrific… you can’t put it down. So I phoned him back and I said I’d love to do it. I went over to Paris for a meeting, and we just talked very generally about the approach.
- Well we took it apart scene by scene. We examined every sentence, every full stop, every comma. He has a most wonderful eye for detail, Roman, and you know, he’s a very good artist.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!