- I didn’t really know exactly the point where I wanted to be an actor. But I know at this point, because I never went to college, I don’t really have anything to fall back on.
- I try not to think about negative thoughts and possibilities and disaster and things like that.
- When you’re doing that TV thing, you’re doing the same thing for years and years. You can fall into bad habits as an actor and I think it can take a toll on your ability to act, which I think is scary.
- I do not regret the things I’ve done, but those I did not do.
- I remember when I was in Los Angeles, and there was one of the very big earthquakes, and it was just absolute pandemonium. I mean the streets were just – people were crashing into each other, people were looting, in just a very short amount of time.
- I try to enjoy a movie or a television programme just like anybody else. I’d love to be emerged into the story and watch it, but if you work a lot as an actor, in any aspect of the industry, things might arise in a programme that somebody might miss, whereas it might catch your attention.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!