- Ocean rowing is very much what you make it. Rowing technique is pretty irrelevant on the ocean. It’s the psychology that’s important.
- I just used to have a really normal life, working in an office.
- My advice is don’t keep asking yourself if you can do something. Just get out there and do it. You can really surprise yourself.
- A lot of people feel trapped by circumstance, by the expectations of others or the perception that they need a lot of money. They would like to have a different direction in their lives, but they’re held back by fear or desires that are incompatible with that freedom.
- I don’t own designer clothes, or a sports car, or a huge house, but I am seeing the world, experiencing amazing things, and I have become an environmental campaigner.
- I went through a lot of my life not being mindful of how I was living it. I wasn’t mindful environmentally, or whether I was on track.
- I was the child at school in second-hand or handmade clothes and, as I grew older, I craved material wealth, a big house and designer clothes.
- I am a rolling stone, never in one place for very long.
- I’m not claiming to be anything out of the ordinary. I am not especially big or strong or brave or intrepid.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!