- I tend to say faith is believing in life, and as I love life, I try to do the best with it, make it as serene and joyous as possible.
- Our family makes us who we are, defines us totally. When you go to a therapist or have analysis, whatever reason you go in for, they will always bring you back to your family. We’re strong or weak according to what family we have. You might have left them long ago, might not even talk to them, but something lingers; we have no choice.
- I’m not very eccentric. I wear more conservative clothes, though I do like mini-skirts.
- I didn’t want to be an actress. It wasn’t a dream. I didn’t have any dreams at all.
- I’ve never really played everyday people. I’ve played realist roles, but not mere daily life. There was always something incredible happening to my characters.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!