- I’m not a brand name, I’m a person.
- I’m simply trying to tell the truth about human behaviour as I see it.
- I hate the idea of theatre just being an evening pastime. It should be emotionally and intellectually demanding. I love football. The level of analysis that you listen to on the terraces is astonishing. If people did that in the theatre… but they don’t. They expect to sit back and not participate.
- I have no interest in trying to manipulate people’s emotions or opinions.
- You know, most good playwrights write seven good plays and then something happens and after that they’re crap.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!