- Whatever role was offered to me, I adapted well and did it with elan. A vamp’s role is challenging, but a mother’s role is comparatively easy.
- I look forward to meaningful roles that provide me an opportunity to perform, even if I appear only in a couple of scenes.
- There is a dearth of senior artistes in Kollywood and it is up to the directors to utilise my potential and experience.
- I may not be a big star, but I am appreciated by one and all. I feel that’s an achievement.
- I have done over 300 films of which I’ve played the heroine in 50.
- As offers came pouring in from the Telugu industry, I had to discontinue my studies and I shifted base to Madras in 1974.
- All I can say is I want to remain in the film industry.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!