- I used to love stage above all, but that was when I was a single man. As I get older, the time commitment gets harder for theatre.
- My eyebrows – they have a life of their own. I don’t arch them on purpose; I don’t do, like, arching exercises or anything, I promise! I try to maintain a neutral mass, but they just sort of go with whatever the situation is!
- My wife Juliana and I first saw Eurovision while on our honeymoon in Greece in 2006, and we were amazed by it. They basically recreate a music video onstage, and pyro cannons, LED video screens, background dancers, fireworks, costume changes, and wind machines are their tools.
- I feel like Eurovision is a parallel dimension. It reminds me of ‘Dance Fever’ and ‘Solid Gold’ when I was a kid. Then when you hear these songs sung in English by someone who may or may not understand the words, the unique awesomeness hits you.
- Everyone talks about the elusive thing with chemistry. If you have a romance on screen or anything, the first thing you have to do is become friends with the person. It’s not necessarily about falling in love.
- There is nothing like being on stage.
- My eyebrows – they have a life of their own. I don’t arch them on purpose; I don’t do, like, arching exercises or anything, I promise!
- If you can’t imagine female torch singers and Skrillex-style demon techno onstage at the same moment, you don’t know Eurovision.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!