- When I sold my first company at 30, I could have done whatever I wanted to do.
- You can’t have thousands of cars without good computers on the electric grid.
- I have a lot of respect for the auto manufacturers. They make a product people live inside – and can die inside – so they are held to very high standards.
- I started digging and found that Israel signed a peace treaty with the United Arab Emirates after the country had diversified their economy, instead of being solely oil-based. This diversification had brought about modernization. I realized that if you land the price of oil, countries will diversify their economies and as a result, modernize.
- Israel is my past. My two boys are my future.
- My passions were an intersection between peace in the Middle East and climate change. I know how to understand a technology problem, break it into its components and solve it. I also knew I couldn’t make peace solely through technological inventions.
- I get to shift multiple markets. I get to shift economies. It’s extremely liberating. I breathe differently.
- When you translate a dream into reality, it’s never a full implementation. It is easier to dream than to do.
- Once you have a mission, you can’t go back to having a job.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!