- For a long time, I have been inclined to start a school for the talented children.
- I just keep on playing what I love.
- I just enjoy the sound as I hear it in everything around me. The high and low frequencies of sound bewitch me. Whether I am in a shop, in the bathroom or listening to noise that my fans make… everything is music to my ears and drives me. I just put all these things in rhythm when I’m playing.
- I know I have experience, having worked with the likes of legendary composers like Ilaiyaraaja. And, I’ve been long enough with my dear friend A. R. Rahman, and we’ve collaborated on several musical works. All this gives me confidence.
- It’s never too late to do anything new when it comes to music.
- Music is composed on computers and other electronic equipment; producers don’t want to spend money on orchestra.
- Composing for movies is not an easy job – its a different art altogether, and moreover, I don’t want to get involved in too many things at one time and want to concentrate on my shows and albums.
- When I sit behind that electronic drum, it dominates me; there is no innovation in composing music like that.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!