- I always wished I had a chance to meet an NFL player or even a college player when I was growing up in Los Angeles.
- Even though I’m retired for some years now I still have something positive to say to kids. And they still listen.
- Would I buy a cell phone for my 12-year-old?… No. I should have closer control over my child than that. He really shouldn’t be in places where he needs to contact me by cell.
- To bathe a cat takes brute force, perseverance, courage of conviction – and a cat. The last ingredient is usually hardest to come by.
- People didn’t stop spending money, they just spent it on things that complement their PCs.
- I like working with kids. I just have a way with kids.
- When you get released from the NFL it’s not a pleasant experience and I may have sulked for about two or three years. Then I was like, ‘You know what? It’s time to get back on the wagon.’ I have nothing to be ashamed of.
- This is the year you really put the stake in the ground.
- Of all the toys available, none is better designed than the owner himself. A large multipurpose plaything, its parts can be made to move in almost any direction. It comes completely assembled, and it makes a sound when you jump on it.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!