- People in the U.S. didn’t know what taekwondo was. But they saw what the Lopezes were able to do with all the love and support and hard work we put in, and what we accomplished. It makes me feel real lucky to be in a position like that.
- Winning had become kind of automatic, but I realized in 2008 that at any moment that could be taken away from me.
- The statistics show that when you’ve done something for so long, it’ll either be, yeah, you’re slowing down, or someone’s doing it better. But physically, I feel great. More than that, it’s mental and spiritual.
- As people get older, they get married, have kids. I’m not married. I don’t have kids, so I’m able to focus 100 percent on this.
- It’s torturous what my siblings put me through. I can take any Olympic final, I can fight in a world championship and fall behind and win in sudden death, but when it comes to my siblings, it’s out of my control. There’s not much I can do.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!