- My father was judgmental and kind of mean, and I’m like that. And he was very perfectionistic, and I’m like that. And he was very hard on himself, and I’m like that.
- You have to have a somewhat cold heart to be a writer.
- I don’t have a whole bunch of literary connections. I don’t write reviews or attend writer’s conferences. I’m kind of shy and don’t want to go to a party. I just want to stay home and read my murder mysteries and try to write and cook dinner.
- Lunatics are similar to designated hitters. Often an entire family is crazy, but since an entire family can’t go into the hospital, one person is designated as crazy and goes inside.
- Not everything has a happy ending, and not everything has an ending. Some things just kind of dribble away or cut off abruptly.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!