- The want of education and moral training is the only real barrier that exists between the different classes of men.
- Large parties given to very young children… foster the passions of vanity and envy, and produce a love of dress and display which is very repulsive in the character of a child.
- Nature, reason, and Christianity recognize no other. Pride may say Nay; but Pride was always a liar, and a great hater of the truth.
- When things come to the worse, they generally mend.
- I have no wish for a second husband. I had enough of the first. I like to have my own way to lie down mistress, and get up master.
- Ah, Hope! what would life be, stripped of thy encouraging smiles, that teach us to look behind the dark clouds of today, for the golden beams that are to gild the morrow.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!