- If giving tax breaks to millionaires created jobs or grew our economy, I would be in favor of them, but they are the same failed policies of the past that just don’t work.
- The budgets we work on in Congress are more than just fiscal documents; they are a reflection of our moral values as well. In choosing where to spend money, members of Congress choose what priorities they value.
- My first mission is to take care of our troops. I take that mission very personally.
- To jump-start our economy, we must leave cash in your hands – because if you’ve got money in your pocket, you’ll spend it at the hardware store or the corner market, and that will drive job growth in our private sector.
- Our nation is defined by an unshakable belief that we, the people, have the ability to control our destiny. A belief that anyone can reach out and grab opportunity and create a more prosperous future for themselves, their children and their grandchildren.
- I feel like I’ve got feet firmly in different camps. Between the right of gun ownership and public safety.
- We don’t need more of the same, typical politicians fighting for themselves and for special interests. We need someone to believe in our small-business owners again and someone to champion those folks who play by the rules.
- You have to understand what caused genocide to happen. Or it will happen again.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!