- As far as writing or directing a film, I’ve worked with enough people who have done that that I know it’s just a whole other level of responsibility and chaos and murder that I could not see happening. For now, I’m just going to see what comes. I know what I like and what direction I have.
- I worked with Michael Black and Michael Showalter on their show ‘Michael and Michael Have Issues.’ We did some stuff on that, but it ended up not getting picked up for a second season. There will be more stuff, but not right now. Michael Showalter and I are literally next-door neighbors. We see quite a lot of each other.
- I think there is some credibility to the notion that marriage is an institution. It meant something very different hundreds of years ago when it became the norm for people to go off and pair.
- I grew up around backstage, and that clinched it for me.
- Actually, I was born Adam Zachary Orth. Zak is short for my middle name. I was never called Adam.
- Homophobia is manufactured in high schools, so it’s probably useful to keep in mind that it really does bother people.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!